- visit of the Fort de la Pompelle :
- Meeting with the descendants of the german soldiers fighting in Nauroy :
- visit of the russian cemetery, the orthodox church and chapel of Saint Hilaire le Grand :
- visit fo the village of Courcy, explanations about the only success, the one of the Russian troops, during the Nivelle attack in april 1917 :
- The funnel of Berry au Bac :
NO RELATION WITH WWI, i.e. = tourism of discovery
- Hiking in the Forest of the Faux de Verzy :
- Abbaye of Hautvilliers, place where the Monk DOM PERIGNON has succeeded to produce a sparkling wine after a second fermentation in the bottle : CHAMPAGNE +/- 1680 and hiking in the sunny hillside of the Marne River through the wineyards
- Champagne cellar with huge shells, dating 300 000 000 years !..
- Free visits in the morning, with the proposal to visit the AMERICAN MEMORIAL HOSPITAL, a hospital financed entirely by American funds and still managed in part by this US foundation, inaugurated in 1925 on the windy heights of Reims (to avoid the toxic gas hints of the war)
- Gourmet meal with Champagne for lunch, a must if you have the means because Reims is also known worldwide for its gastronomy :
High budget of 60 € to 300 €/person !... 3 establishements known and reknown...